Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 12
Shortbread biscuits recipe, simple, straight forward, no fuss
- 100g sugar (normal)
- 200g Butter : room temperature
- 300g Flour
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- STEP 1Line a tray(s) with baking paper. Heat oven to 160oC - normal oven, not fan, high and low heat setting. Cream butter and sugar together until light and FLUFFY :)
- STEP 2Add Vanilla Extract, add flour. Fold flour in. When it starts to look like it coming together then use your hands to do the rest.
- STEP 3Roll out to 5mm on non stick surface - you shouldn't need any dusting flour. Cut into any biscuit shapes you want. Put in fridge for 20 minutes
- STEP 4Bake for 15-20 minutes until just going golden.