Tomato and Corn salsa
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Plus 1 hour in fridge before serving
- Serves 4
A tomato and corn salsa that goes great with nachos, fajitas or almost any dish !
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 medium red onion, diced
- Handful of coriander, chopped
- 1/2 a tin of Sweetcorn, drained.
- 1-2 chilli's (red or green), deseeded and diced
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- 4-6 tomatos, diced (or a 400g tin of chopped tomatos)
- 1tsp Olive Oil
- 1tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- STEP 1In a bowl add the crushed garlic, diced red onion, chopped coriander and sweetcorn and mix together.
- STEP 2Add the chilli followed by the lime juice and mix once more
- STEP 3Add the tomatos and stir then add the olive oil, balsamic vinegar and salt & pepper to taste. Stir once more to throughly mix ingredients
- STEP 4Cover bowl and place in refrigerator for at least 1 hour prior to serving.