Smoked Haddock and Cauliflower Cheese
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
If you like cauliflower cheese you will love this.
- 4 fillets of smoked haddock
- 1 large cauliflower
- 1cheese sauce mix
- black pepper to taste
- 100g strong cheddar for topping
- STEP 1Steam the haddock fillets for 10 minutes. Prepare and cook the cauliflower until just tender.
- STEP 2Make up the cheese sauce according to packet. Flake the fish into a large bowl and add the cooked cauliflower and cheese sauce. Mix together and add black pepper to taste.
- STEP 3Transfer to oven proof dish, add some more cheese to top and grill until golden brown. Enjoy with fresh slices of bread.