Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Spicy coriander and red pepper salad
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 1
Super healthy salad that comes with a punch from chili and garlic and it's a great addition to grills or roasts. You can omit coriander if you don't like it but make sure you have at least the chili and garlic.
- 1 large red pepper
- 1 clove of garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp finely chopped red chili
- 2 tbsp olive oil or any other oil
- juice from quarter of lemon
- a pinch of cayenne
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- a small bunch of parsley, finely chopped
- 3-4 walnuts
- STEP 1Make the vinaigrette by combining the finely chopped garlic with the chopped chili , olive oil, salt, pepper, lemon juice, cayenne, coriander and the parsley. Stir well and set aside.
- STEP 2Finely slice the red pepper and toss it into the vinaigrette. You can adjust the amount of red pepper to vinaigrette to your liking at this step.
- STEP 3To finish crumble the walnuts on top and mix lightly and serve.