- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 8
These brownies r like none u tasted before! The r the perfect amount of gooeyness and has the correct amount of sweetness! Use this recipe and u will fall in love with the brownies!
- 100g Butter
- 250g Sugar
- 1ts Vanilla extract
- 2 Eggs
- 90g Flour
- 35g Coco powder
- 2 pinchs of Salt
- 90g Chocolate
- STEP 1Preheat the oven to 180c, butter your tray and place a layer of baking paper over it.
- STEP 2Grab a bowl and spatula. Cream together butter and sugar until smooth.
- STEP 3One at a time mix in the eggs and add your vanilla extract and salt with a whisk.
- STEP 4Use a wooden spoon to mix in the flour and coco powder.
- STEP 5Grab a chopping board and a knife. Use them to cut your chocolate into small pieces.
- STEP 6Pour your mixture into your tray and sprinkle the chocolate chunks over the tray. Put it in the oven. Check on the brownies every 5 - 10 mins.
- STEP 7Get it out of the oven and place it on the cooling rack. Wait a few mins for it to cool down. Peel away the baking paper and cut it into pieces any size of your choice.
- STEP 8Finally you get to eat your own delicious brownies!