Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Chicken apricot curry
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- 35 minutes
- Serves 4
This is a very easy dish that freezes well. I cook up a batch and freeze into 4 portions so I have my own brand of ready meal. This is great served with either boild long grain rice or a baked potato.
- 4 chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 chopped onion
- 2 yellow peppers, seeded and sliced
- 2 teaspoons of medium curry powder
- 1 tablespoon plain flour
- 225ml chicken stock
- 100g dried apricot, cut in halves
- 2 tablespoons of whole grain mustard
- Salt and pepper
- STEP 1Add all the ingredients together into one pot, the order is unimportant
- STEP 2I cook this in the microwave but can just as easily be done on the hob.
- STEP 3Microwave:
- STEP 4Cook on high for 5 minutes and give it a good stir. Then simmer for 30 minutes. Stir twice during that time.
- STEP 5Hob:
- STEP 6Gently bring to the boil then turn down the heat. Simmer for around 30 minutes.