Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Healthy Pitta Pizza
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 1 pitta pizza per person
Easy, healthy and delicious meal!!
- White/Brown Pitta bread (1 for each person)
- Any cheese (low fat)
- Tomato purée
- 2-3 topping of your choice
- Oregano/ herbs (optional)
- STEP 11. Preheat oven to a average temperature (250-300 degrees)
- STEP 22. Optional (sprinkle pitta with olive oil if you want it really crispy) then place in the oven for 5-8 minutes or until the edges are golden.
- STEP 33. Then take out of oven and put all your toppings on - first add tomato purée and then add your 2-3 toppings and then finish off with your cheese and a sprinkle of oregano.
- STEP 44. Place on a tray, and cook in the oven for 8-12 minutes or until hot and all topping are cooked.
- STEP 55. Take out of the oven cut into slices and ENJOY!!!