- STEP 1
1. Preheat oven to a average temperature (250-300 degrees)
- STEP 2
2. Optional (sprinkle pitta with olive oil if you want it really crispy) then place in the oven for 5-8 minutes or until the edges are golden.
- STEP 3
3. Then take out of oven and put all your toppings on - first add tomato purée and then add your 2-3 toppings and then finish off with your cheese and a sprinkle of oregano.
- STEP 4
4. Place on a tray, and cook in the oven for 8-12 minutes or until hot and all topping are cooked.
- STEP 5
5. Take out of the oven cut into slices and ENJOY!!!