- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Makes Portions
tasty, exquisite is what i think.
- a little olive oil
- 25g of bread
- dry mixed herbs (3 tsp)
- 2 tbsp of milk
- 1 tsp of Worcestershire sauce
- half a red onion
- 8oz (225g) of lean mince beef
- STEP 1Heat the oven to 200 degrees gas mark 6 . Then, spread a little oil over a baking tray using a piece of kitchen paper.
- STEP 2Tear the bread into small pieces. Put them in a bowl with the milk and the herbs with the worcestershire sauce.
- STEP 3leave to soak for 2-3 minutes, then mash with fork. next chop the onion finely and add it to the bread then add the beef and a little salt and pepper.
- STEP 4mix everything together with your hands then divide into two pieces and shape them into circular shapes.
- STEP 5put the burgers onto the baking tray, cook them for 10 minuets, then flip them over and check if they are cooked.