Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 3
It's mild spicy dish made with mathania red chilli in a district called mathania in jodhpur
- Clarified butter , 500 gm
- Mathania res chilli , 30
- Mutton fillet , 1 kg
- Salt , according to taste
- Water , according to consistency
- STEP 1Cut mutton into cubes and de seed the chilli. Add clarified butter in heavy buttom vessel. When it is hot add the chillies and saute it for about 5 min on medium heat.
- STEP 2Add mutton and saute it for 15 min on medium heat. Cover the vessel with a lid and cook for about 45 minutes to 60 minutes on low heat or flame.
- STEP 3Add salt and and check the consistency. Eat with boiled rice or any indian bread.