Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Sweet Vanilla Biscuits
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes Makes around 30 Biscuits.
Very easy and simple to make sweet vanilla biscuits.
- 250g Butter
- 150g Golden Caster Sugar
- 1 Egg Yolk
- 3 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 300g Plain Flour
- STEP 1Mix together the Butter, Caster Sugar, Egg Yolk and Vanilla together in a large bowl until thoroughly mixed through.
- STEP 2Mix the flour in at the end until well mixed. Be careful not to over work the flour.
- STEP 3Heat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- STEP 4Roll out the mixture into a 2-4mm deep sheet and cut into shapes.
- STEP 5Place shapes onto lined baking trays and cook for 15-20 minutes.