Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Bean, feta & mint salad
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Serves 4
- 450g/1lb fresh broad beans, shelled weight
- 125g/4oz Feta cheese, cubed
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh mint
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- STEP 1Put the beans in boiling water for 3-4 minutes until tender. Drain well and put into a bowl.
- STEP 2Mix together the oil, vinegar and mint and stir into the hot beans.
- STEP 3When the beans have cooled to room temperature, mix in the cubed Feta and serve.