Indian Potato Fritters
Member recipe by premss79
- Potato/Sweet Potato 1 no
- Gram Flour 30 gms
- Rice Flour 10 gms
- Chilli Powder 1 1/2 tsp
- Food colour a pinch (optional)
- Salt to taste
- Oil for deep frying
- 1.Wash potato and cut into thin round slices and keep aside.
- 2. Mix gram flour, rice flour, chilli powder, food colour and salt. Add required amount of water to make batter of medium consistency.
- 3. Heat oil in a thick bottom kadai.
- 4. Dip potato slices in the batter to coat all over the potato slice and deep fry in a slow fire till it is cooked well.
- 5. Serve hot with coconut chutney or sambar(spicy lentil curry).