Piri-Piri Chicken with Peppers
Member recipe by chloehodges44
Piri-Piri Chicken roasted with cherry tomatos, sweet red peppers, onions and olives.
- 2 chicken breasts, skin on
- 10 black olives
- 6 cherry tomatos, whole
- 4 whole small sweet red peppers (or 1 large sweet red pepper, quartered )
- 1 small red onion, quartered
- 1 or 2 tsps Piri-Piri spices, to taste
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- Piri-Piri olive oil - ordinary olive oil can be used if preferred
- Rub the chicken with piri-piri spices and oil and season with salt & pepper. You can marinade this for as long you feel appropriate but I have made it many time without marinading at all and it is still full of flavour.
- Mix together the olives, cherry tomatos, onion chunks and red peppers in a bowl and season with salt and pepper and a drizzle of oil.
- Place chicken in a roasting tray skin side up and arrange all the veg around it.
- Roast in a 220C oven for 25 - 30 mins until the chicken is cooked through.
- Serve with chips and tomato, red onion and corriander salad.. Enjoy!!