Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Soft choc puds
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- More effort
- Makes Puddings
Chic dessert good food mag march 2002
125g butter, plus extra for greasing
- 125g butter, plus extra for greasing
2 tsp flour, extra for dusting
- 125g dark choc, chopped
- 2 eggs, plus 2 egg yolks
- 4tbsp caster sugar
- Choc sauce
- 100g dark Choc
- 150ml single cream
- 25g butter
- STEP 1Preheat oven fan 200c. Liberally butter and flour ramekins. Melt choc and butter together. Remove from heat
- STEP 2Electric whisk to beat eggs, egg yolks and sugar until thick, pale and light. Pour into melted chic, dust in the flour through a sieve and gently fold. Divide between ramekins. Bake for about 9 mins or until just set.
- STEP 3Sauce, all ingredients in a bowl and set over simmering water until choc melted.