Tortellini with Creamy Chicken
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 2
A delicious, fast and filling dish. Light tone of herbs, with a creamy texture.
- 150g tortellini
- 100g diced chicken
- 2 sundried tomatoes
- 100g sour cream
- 1/2 tsp chives
- 1 small onion
- drizzle of olive oil
- STEP 1Heat a enough olive oil to fill a pan and then throw in the diced onions. Leave until soft.
- STEP 2Throw in the chicken, season with chives and leave until cooked.
- STEP 3In the meantime, fill a pot with water and boil the tortellini.
- STEP 4Throw in the cream and chopped sundried tomatoes. Keep cooking the chicken and onion on low heat. If the cream starts to evaporate, throw in a laddle of water from the pot.