- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 6
Fluffy & light vegan pancakes that are great for the whole family!
- 250g Plain Flour
- 4tbsp Soft Brown Sugar
- 1 tbsp Baking Powder
- 480mls Plant Based Milk
- 2 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- STEP 1Mix all dry ingredients together in a bowl.
- STEP 2Mix all wet ingredients together in a jug.
- STEP 3Whisk the wet ingredients into the dry. Once combined leave to stand for 10 - 15 minutes.
- STEP 4Grease a pan with a little oil and place on a medium heat. Spoon mixture into pan. I usually do two pancakes per pan.
- STEP 5Once bubbles start to appear on the surface, flip the pancakes and cook the other side until golden brown (usually around 2-3 minutes). Serve with your favourite toppings and enjoy.