Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- 3-hours to chill in the fridge
- Serves 4
- 170g dark chocolate (min. 70% cocoa)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 pinch salt
- 285ml single cream
- 1 egg
- Crumbled amaretti biscuits to serve
- STEP 1Place the chocolate in a blender with the vanilla extract and salt
- STEP 2Heat the cream in a small pan until just steaming
- STEP 3Pour the hot cream into the blender and blitz until smooth
- STEP 4Add the egg and blitz again
- STEP 5Divide the mixture between 6 ramekins or glasses and chill for 3-hours until set.
- STEP 6Add the crumbled biscuit before serving