- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
Gorgeous, creamy 3-cheese macaroni, the authentic Italian way!
- 100g Cambazola
- 80g Extra Mature Cheddar
- 70g Emmenthal
- Butter for greasing
- 40g parmesan, extra for sprinkling
- 3 tbsp milk
- 300g macaroni
- breadcrumbs (optional)
- STEP 1Lightly grease suitable ramekins or pyrex dish. Pre-heat grill to high
- STEP 2Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil and cook macaroni for 10-12 mins (al dente)
- STEP 3Roughly chop the cheeses and place in saucepan with the milk. Melt in saucepan and stir with wooden spoon until creamy texture is achieved.
- STEP 4Drain pasta and mix well into the cheese sauce. Place into the pyrex dish and sprinkle on the extra parmesan and breadcrumbs if using.
- STEP 5Place under grill 4-5mins until golden brown.