Rice with vegetables
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
A quick and simple meal.
- 1 and 1/4 cup of rice
- 300g of quorn pieces
- 200g of peas
- 2 medium or large carrots
- 6 medium mushrooms
- 1 medium pepper
- STEP 1Peel the carrot and cut up the carrot, pepper and mushrooms (and any other vegetables that you would like to add).
- STEP 2Put the rice in a pan and boil it.
- STEP 3When the rice begins to boil, place the carrot in a steamer pan and put it on top of the pan with rice.
- STEP 43 minutes after the rice has started boiling, fry the quorn in a frying pan with a small amount of oil.
- STEP 5After 10 minutes since the rice started to boil, add the peas to the same pan as the rice and add the peppers and mushroom to the pan with the carrot (on top of the rice).
- STEP 65 minutes later, turn all the pans off and drain the rice.
- STEP 7Mix the rice, peas, quorn, mushroom, peppers and carrots together and serve.