Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Chicken, Bacon and Avocado Wholemeal Baguette
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 1
Healthy lunch option
- Wholemeal Baguette
- 1 Chicken Breast
- 1 Rasher Smoky Bacon
- 1/2 Avocado
- 1 tsp Pesto
- 3-4 Small Tomatoes (any kind)
- Handful of Baby Leaf Spinach
- STEP 1Preheat grill to medium setting and place the chicken breast under the grill. Whilst the chicken is grilling, slice open the baguette down the middle. Spread butter over one side, and the pesto over the other.
- STEP 2Turn over the chicken breast and add the bacon rasher to the grill. Whilst they finish cooking, slice the tomatoes in half and place in the baguette along with the spinach leaves.
- STEP 3When the chicken is cooked and the bacon crispy, remove both ingredients from the grill onto a chopping board or plate. Slice the chicken and then place inside the baguette along with the bacon.