Vegan tea biscuits
- Preparation and cooking time
- 5 - 10 minutes to cool.
- Makes 16
A delicious little treat for tea and, what's more, it's vegan!
- 100g self-raising flour
- 50g caster sugar
- 64g vegetable oil (sunflower oil works too)
- 1/2 a banana
- a splash of vanilla essence
- STEP 1Preheat the oven to 180° or any equivalents and lightly grease a baking tray.
- STEP 2Mix the oil, banana and sugar well until almost creamy.
- STEP 3Add in the flour and mix well.
- STEP 4When mixed, divide the dough into small balls. If you like, you can flatten them with a fork or your hand to make them more biscuit-shaped.
- STEP 5Bake for 15 - 20 minutes.
- STEP 6Leave them to cool, and then enjoy!