Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Pesto Egg Muffin Bites
- Preparation and cooking time
- 2–3 minutes for cooling
- Makes 12
You can prepare these bites for breakfast, an afternoon snack, or as part of a picnic hamper. Kids will love them!
- Low-cal cooking spray, for the tin
- 18 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 80g feta or goat's cheese, crumbled
- 6 medium eggs
- 30ml of milk
- 2 tbsp Pesto (check the label if you're vegetarian)
- Seasoning (to taste)
- STEP 1Heat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4. Spray a 12-hole muffin tin with the oil spray. Evenly divide the tomatoes among the holes, and top each one with around 2 tsp of the feta or goat's cheese.
- STEP 2Crack the eggs into a large bowl, then add the milk, pesto and seasoning and whisk to combine. Pour the mixture evenly into each hole.
- STEP 3Bake for 20 mins or until the egg is set. Cool for 2-3 mins in the tin, then remove and leave to cool on a wire rack.