HAWAIIAN CHICKEN PIZZA
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- More effort
- Makes Pizzas
Malaysian style Hawaiian Chicken Sausage Pizza
- Pizza Dough
- 500gm - wheat flour
- 1 tsp - yeast ~ i used mauripan instant yeast
- warm water - as needed
- salt to taste
- sugar - optional
- olive oil - few drops
- honey sausages
- smoked sausages
- pineapple chunks
- button mushroom
- mayonnise ~ as needed
- spagetthi sauce
- shredded mozarella cheese
- STEP 1Combine salt, sugar and yeast into the warm water and mix well. Let it stand for about 10 mins)
- STEP 2Pour in the yeast mixture little by little into the flour and using a mixer combine the ingredients well.
- STEP 3Add in a few drops of olive oil while the mixer is running and add in the yeast mixture as needed.
- STEP 4The dough will form to be a soft ball.
- STEP 5I divided the dough into two and placed it into two separate large bowls. (Lightly grease the bowl before using)
- STEP 6Cover the bowl with damp cloth and set aside to rise.
- STEP 7First grease the pizza pan with a little oil (I used canola oil) and sprinkle with a little semolina to get a crispy base.
- STEP 8I divided the dough in a bowl into three.
- STEP 9Grease your hands with oil and start stretching the dough onto the pizza pan.
- STEP 10Push up the dough to make a rim and then prick some holes onto the dough using a fork and set aside covered with cling wrap for about 10 mins
- STEP 11I baked the pizza base for about 10 mins and then top it with the spagetthi sauce and a layer of shredded mozarella cheese.
- STEP 12Then the next layer is the sausages, pineapple chunk and mushrooms.
- STEP 13Spread some mayonnaise and another layer of mozarella cheese and back to the oven till the crust gets browned.
- STEP 14VOILA....Enjoy your pizza while its warm....