Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Fruit Punch Laddoo
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
Fruit punch laddoo is filled with white and dark choco-chip and covered with desiccated coconut.
- Milkmade - 1/4 cup
- desiccated Coconut - 1 cup
- fruit Punch Oil - 3 drops
- Red Colour - 2 drops
- Sprinkle - desiccated coconut
- choco-chip - 1/4 cup
- STEP 1In a bowl, Add condensed milk, add red colour drop and fruit punch oil.
- STEP 2Mix well. Till it reaches its desired colour.
- STEP 3Add desiccated coconut into the bowl and chocolate-chip.
- STEP 4Combine well and form like a dough.
- STEP 5Grease your hand with little ghee. Take small proportion of coconut mixture and roll into laddoo shape. Prepare other too.
- STEP 6Roll these laddoo's into desiccated coconut. Repeat the same process with the remaining laddoo.
- STEP 7Store these Fruit Punch Coconut Laddoo in the fridge and Enjoy.