Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Chocolate Spring Roll
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 8 no&#039;s
This is sweet version of spring roll. This can be served in dessert.These spring roll is filled with chocolate stuffing and served with icecream (optional).
- Spring Roll Sheets - 4 no's
- Grated Chocolate - 1 cup
- Almond Flakes - 1/2 cup
- Flavoured Sprinkles - 4 tbsp
- water - as required for sealing
- Oil - for deep frying
- STEP 1First, we will prepare the stuffing for chocolate spring roll. Stuffing - Grated Chocolate +Almond Flakes +Flavoured Sprinkles
- STEP 2Take a pan , heat Oil in medium flame ( for frying )
- STEP 3Take a Spring roll sheets and cut into 2 half triangle shape. First take one spring roll sheets , add the stuffing in between the triangle sheets.
- STEP 4From left side of the triangle bring to the middle , from the right side of the triangle sheet bring back to the middle of the sheet and roll the sheet tightly and make a roll shape.
- STEP 5On top of the sheet , brush little water and roll it tightly. Do the remains rolls by repeating the steps from (3-5).
- STEP 6Once the oil is heated , fry the rolls to golden brown in colour and remove in an absorbent paper.
- STEP 7Serve these yummy delicious chocolate spring rolls with Icecream (optional).