- Preparation and cooking time
- Cooling and eating
- More effort
- Serves 25
- 300-400g Cream Plain Flour
- 1 Egg
- 140-190g golden caster sugar granulated sugar or caster sugar
- 1tsp Vanilla extract or essence
- Icing Sugar for decoration (optional)
- 300g butter or stork Do not use margarine
- STEP 1Mix the butter and sugar together until light and creamy.
- STEP 2Add one egg, flour and vanilla essence Then refrigerate overnight,and bake next day, Put in shapes and Bake for 25-35 minutes.
- STEP 3Bake at 160° Fan oven Or 180° Normal oven.
- STEP 4Sprinkle with icing sugar (optional).
- STEP 5Saerve and keep in an airtight container for up to one week.
- STEP 6Tasty with ice cream or pouring and whipped cream and even better with one or two strawberries.