- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- 2 hours refrigeration
- Serves 10
Biscuit cake is an easy to prepare dessert with little and easily available ingredients. This dessert can be frozen and can be fresh for one week. It is kids friendly and a rich dessert
- Nestle table cream - 200ml
- Condensed milk - 200ml
- Biscuit - 50
Fruits mix/ choco chips/nuts for topping
- Fruits mix/ choco chips/nuts for topping
- STEP 1Pour the table cream and condensed milk together in a bowl and beat well to get it evenly mixed.
- STEP 2In a cake pan, grease the pan with 2 spoons of beaten milk and layer the biscuits to fit the pan. Spread the beaten milk over the layered biscuits.
- STEP 3And continue layering biscuits over the milk spread. Continue it till the prepared mix is done and the cake pan fits it. I have used chocolate flavor of Graham's biscuits. The biscuits can also be opted for Oreo, Chocolate flavored Marie biscuits.
- STEP 4Finally go for topping with fruit mix or choco chips over the arrangement and refrigerate in freezer for at least 2 hours so that the consistency is thicker like cake.
- STEP 5It can be served by cutting into cubes seasoning with fresh banana cubes.