Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
easy rocky road recipe
- Preparation and cooking time
- freeze time 2-4 hrs
- Serves 20
this recipe is wonderful! the best thing about it is that it is not easy to mess up! there are no exact measurements for the ingredients just add as much or little as you want! whatever you put, it won't last long!
- dark chocolate
- biscuits (digestive or tea)
- marshmallows(optional but recommended)
- any thing else!
- STEP 1put the biscuits in a fridge bag, then crush with a rolling pin or a fist until there are no bits bigger than a 50 pence piece.
- STEP 2melt the chocolate on a heated surface. there should be no bits left. put aside.
- STEP 3put the biscuits, marshmallows, and anything else into the chocolate, then stir until everything is covered.
- STEP 4pour the mixture into a tin. (greasing it will make it easier to remove when frozen.) the spread until it is level, but not too much, it should still be rocky!
- STEP 5cover with foil and put in the fridge for 2-4 hours, it should be fully frozen when taken out.
- STEP 6when frozen, remove the foil and cut into bars or squares, or, if your tin is circular, you can cut it into slices, enjoy!