Sweet Potato Skins & Cajun Dip
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Serves 2
- 2 large sweet potatoes
For the dip:
- 120g yogurt (goats)
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tsp tomato puree
- 1/2 tsp green chilli puree (or 1/2 small green chilli, chopped)
- 1/4 tsp celery salt
- Pinch sea salt
- Pinch black pepper
- STEP 1Bake the potatoes in the oven until tender.
- STEP 2Cut them in half and scoop out the flesh, leaving a thin layer on the skins. Keep the scooped out potato for another meal.
- STEP 3Cut each potato in half again then place the pieces skin-side down on a large baking sheet.
- STEP 4Grill for 4-5 minutes, or until crisp.
- STEP 5Mix together the dip ingredients and serve with the potato skins.