Creamy Mango Cheesecake
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- 1 hour cooling time
- More effort
- Serves 4
Cheesecake but without the sugar and naughtiness!
- 115g organic gluten-free rolled oats
- 3 tbsp butter (goats)
- 2 tbsp clear organic raw honey
- 1 large ripe mango
- 300g cheese (goats)
- 150g coconut milk yogurt
- Finely grated rind of 1 small lime
- 3 tbsp apple juice
- 4 tsp powdered vegetarian gelatine
- Fresh mango and lime slices, to decorate
- STEP 1Preheat the oven to 200 degrees C/400 degrees F/Gas Mark 6.
- STEP 2Mix together the oats, butter and honey. Press the mixture into the base of a 20cm loose-bottomed cake tin.
- STEP 3Bake for 12-15 minutes, until lightly browned. Then cool.
- STEP 4Peel, stone and roughly chop the mango.
- STEP 5Place the chopped mango, cheese, yogurt and lime rind in a blender or food processor and process until smooth.
- STEP 6Heat the apple juice until boiling, sprinkle the gelatine over it, stir to dissolve, and then stir into the cheese mixture.
- STEP 7Pour the cheese mixture into the tin and chill until set.
- STEP 8Turn out onto a serving plate and decorate the top with the mango and lime slices.