Cherry Tomato and Feta Skewers
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- 2 hours marinating time
- Serves 4
A simple to make snack with Feta and tomatoes.
- 175g feta (enough to make 20 squares)
- 120ml extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon, zest only
- 2 tsp freshly chopped oregano
- 1 tsp cracked black pepper
- 40 cherry tomatoes
- Large bunch of basil
- 20 long skewers
- STEP 1Cut the feta into 20 even squares and place in a bowl. Pour over the olive oil; add the lemon zest, oregano and cracked black pepper. Leave to marinate for at least 2 hours or preferably overnight.
- STEP 2To assemble, take a skewer and place a cherry tomato first, follow with a cube of the feta.
- STEP 3Finish each one with a basil leaf. Skewer one tip of the leaf then the other tip. Repeat until you have 20 skewers.