Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Easy spaghetti Bolognese
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
Tasty low cost spaghetti Bolognese sauce
- 2 Tblsp Olive Oil
- 400g /14oz beef mince
- 1 onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 100g /3 1/2oz Carrot
- 2 400g Tins tomato
- 400ml/ 14fl oz beef stock
- 400g /14oz spaghetti
- Salt & Pepper
- STEP 1Heat 1 tblspoon olive oil, add mince, pinch seasoning & lightly brown. Set aside in separate bowl when done.
- STEP 2Heat 1 Tblsp olive oil in pan & gently fry onions & pinch of salt for approx 5 mins. Add garlic & fry for another two minutes. Add grated carrots & mince & any juices to pan.
- STEP 3Add tomatoes to pan & mix well. Add stock bring to boil then simmer gently for approx 45mins or until sauce is thick & rich. Adjust seasoning to taste
- STEP 4Cook spaghetti as per instructions. Add to Bolognese sauce.