Oilve Oil Crab pasta
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Serves 8
Oil based pasta mixed with crab red peppers and parsley
- 1 lb spaghetti or pasta
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 4 gloves of garlic chopped
- 4 tablespoons fresh parsley finely chopped
- crushed red pepper to taste.
- 1lb of crab or crab flavored Pollock sliced into 1/2in chunks
- STEP 1bring a large saucepan (3l salted water)to boil add pasta and let boil for 10minutes or until cooked
- STEP 2on medium heat, in a medium sized saucepan add your oil and garlic until the garlic gets soft, add the parsley and let cook for two more minutes until the parsley is cooked. remove from heat add the crab and red pepper
- STEP 3Drain the pasta add oil and mix, add additional pepper and salt to taste.