- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- No extra time needed
- Makes Pancakes
easy to make even if you cant cook and they taste good too.
- 200g plain flour (or self raising flour if you want a fluffier pancake although with self raising flour you get fewer pancakes)
- 300ml full fat milk ( any milk will do)
- 1 large egg
- a pinch of salt
- STEP 1sieve the flour and salt into a mixing bowl.
- STEP 2add the egg to the centre and mix together with half the milk.
- STEP 3pour in the rest of the milk and stir for about a minute
- STEP 4pour the batter into the frying pan (which should be on a medium to high temperature)
- STEP 5flip after 30 seconds if using plain flour or about 3 minutes if you are using self raising flour.