Delicious Vanilla cake!!
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 8
an easy and tasty vanilla cake that for sure will tingle your taste buds!
- 225g caster sugar
- 225g self rising flour
- 3 tbsp milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 225g butter
- STEP 1Heat oven to 180C/fan 160C/gas 4. Grease a 20cm cake tin and line the bottom with a circle of greaseproof paper.
- STEP 2Simply put 225g butter, 225g caster sugar, 4 eggs, 225g self-raising flour, 3 tbsp milk and 1 tsp vanilla extract into a food processor and whizz for 1-2 mins until smooth.
- STEP 3After that, take your cake tin and pour the mixture in. Make sure (if you are doing this with youngsters) that your mixture is even.
- STEP 4When all the mixture has been used up, tap the bottom on your work surface to ensure that there aren’t any air bubbles.
- STEP 5Bake the cake for 45-55 mins until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean. Turn out onto a cooling rack and leave to cool. Will keep for 3 days in an airtight container or freeze for up to 3 months. ENJOY!!!!! :)