Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Makes Slices
As the weather gets warmer these are the perfect light snacks for a garden party!
- 1 sliced baguette buttered cut into 6
- 6 little gem leaves washed
- Fine grated MU Mature Cheddar Cheese as much as required
- Cherry tomatoes (cut into quarters)
- 3 black olives cut in half
- Black olive paste
- STEP 1Lay the little gem leaves on a tray and top with the bread.
- STEP 2Top with fine grated MU and with cut cherry tomato to make the body.
- STEP 3Garnish with black olive to make the head and use the chives to make the antennas.
- STEP 4Use black olive paste to achieve the spots (you could use black food icing instead).