Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 2
A fragrant dish that reminds you of the forest, with detox properties.
- Two bouquets of dried thyme
- 3 cloves of garlic, peeled but whole
- Olive oil
- Four slices of stale bread, broken into pieces
- Half a litre of water
- STEP 1Put a glug of oil in a saucepan and fry the cloves of garlic until they are fragrant. Remove from the pan.
- STEP 2Add the water and the bouquet of thyme and boil until the flavour is infused - this takes around 5 minutes. Remove the bouquet.
- STEP 3Add salt to taste and the stale bread. Simmer until the bread has absorbed the liquid and is almost fluffy (it'll melt in your mouth!). Serve hot.