Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Easter milk chocolate nests
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 12
Brilliant recipe to make over Easter Holidays
- 2 tbs Golden Syrup
- 50g /2oz Baking Butter/Spread
- 75g/2¾ozCorn Flakes
- 36 Mini eggs
- 225g Milk Chocolate
- STEP 1Line a 12-hole fairy cake tin with paper cases
- STEP 2Melt the chocolate, golden syrup and butter in a bowl set over a saucepan of gentely simmering water (Don't let the base of the bowl touch the water). Stir the mixture until smooth.
- STEP 3Remove the bowl from the heat and gentley stir in the cornflakes until all the cereal is coated in the chocolate
- STEP 4Divide the mixture between the paper cases and press 3 chocolate eggs into the centre of the nest. Chill in the fridge for 1 hour, or until completely set