Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 2
A very unique and tasty recipe suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- 2 bittergourds
- 2 tbsp of chickpea flour
- 2 tbsp of chopped onions
- 1tbsp of chopped green chillies
- 1tbsp of chopped ginger and garlic
- 1tbsp of chopped coriander
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- STEP 1Peel the skin of the bitter gourds and let boil in water with a pinch of salt for 5-8 minutes, remove from heat and let cook for 15 minutes.
- STEP 2Add all the other ingredients in a bowl, and mix with few drops of water like a semi- thick paste. Slit the bittergourds into half lengthwise and remove the pulp inside and add this into the paste with salt.
- STEP 3Heat up a pan with olive oil and shall fry in medium flame until golden outside and the mixture is cooked.