Crustless Spinach Quiche
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 8
Very easy dish, great for a packed lunch or to accompany a salad.
- 500g frozen spinach
- 10 large eggs
- 10 green olives
- Parmesan cheese
- 240ml milk
- 200g feta or gorgonzola cheese
- 3 slices rye bread (toasted)
- STEP 1Cook spinach according to package directions, drain well. Separately mix egg and milk, whisk well - add pepper if desired. Butter/grease a rectangular glass pan.
- STEP 2Place layer of spinach, then layer of cheese, then layer of rye bread, then layer of chopped olives. Pour egg/milk mixture over layers. Sprinkle parmesan over top.
- STEP 3Bake at 275-300C for 40minutes or until knife is inserted and comes out clean.
- STEP 4Serve hot or store covered in fridge.