Oat, Sultana, and Cinnamon Cookies
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 30
Fun, easy, and quick cookies
- 85g butter
- 60g granulated sugar
- 100g soft light brown sugar
- 1 medium egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 75g plain flour
- 1/2 tsp bicarbonate soda
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 110g oats
- 75g sultanas
- STEP 1Preheat the oven to 190*/170* fan/gas mark 5
- STEP 2In a large bowl, cream together the butter, the granulated sugar and the brown sugar until smooth.
- STEP 3Then beat in the egg and vanilla extract until fluffy.
- STEP 4Now fold in the flour, baking soda and cinnamon and then beat into the butter mixture.
- STEP 5Finally, stir in the oats and sultanas
- STEP 6Using a tsp, drop the mixture onto lined baking sheets
- STEP 7Bake in the oven for 8-10 minutes, until golden brown
- STEP 8Leave on the sheet for 5 mins before transferring to a wire rack for 20 mins to cool.
- STEP 9Your cookies will keep in an airtight container for up to 1 week and they will freeze for up to 6 months