Favourite tuna bake
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
Tasty mid week meal that's stress free and the kids will love ❤️
- 7oz tin of tuna, drained
- 4oz of crisps
- 2oz sliced mushrooms
- 4oz frozen peas or a small tin of sweetcorn
- 1 red onion, chopped & lightly fried
- 6oz cheddar cheese, grated
- 3 eggs
- Half a pint of milk
- Salt and pepper
- STEP 1Flake the tuna into a mixing bowl. Crush the crisps and mix into the tuna.
- STEP 2Add the peas or sweetcorn, onions, mushrooms and 4 oz of cheese and seasoning. Mix well.
- STEP 3Beat the eggs with the milk and add to the bowl with the fish mix.
- STEP 4Place the mix into a buttered oven dish and sprinkle over the remaining cheese.
- STEP 5Bake in a moderate oven at 180 degrees for 30/40 minutes or until set.
- STEP 6Serve hot with steamed green veg.