Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Oh so simple risotto
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Serves 4
Really easy to make risotto, and easy on the hips to! my lovely Grampa's recipe...
- 300g risotto rice
- 1 pint stock (preferably veg)
- 1 onion chopped
- 125ml white wine (small glass)
- tbsp oil
- 350-400g frozen mixed seafood
- STEP 1heat a large deep frying, add the oil and the onion and fry untill soft and golden.
- STEP 2Add the risotto rice, and pour over just enough stock to cover the rice. keep stiring untill the stock is absorbed, then pour in a little more (do this untill all the stock has been used - only pour in a little at a time though)
- STEP 3Add the wine, continually stiring (must be carefull that the rice does'nt stick)
- STEP 4Add the seafood mix, and stir untill compleatly heated through. (you can add literaly anything you like to the risotto, does'nt have to be seafood if dont want to)
- STEP 5make sure it's nice and hot. then serve with a fresh salad and/or bread - bon appetit!! :)