Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- 5/10 minutes cooling time
- Serves 6
The Cup Cakes are fluffy and sweet and creamy
- 115g/4oz butter
- 115g/4oz caster sugar
- 2 eggs lightly beaten
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 115g/4oz self - raising flour
- 1 tbsp Milk
- STEP 1Preheat Oven at 180c/Gas Mark 4/ 350 farenheit
- STEP 2Mix the butter and caster sugar together until light and creamy
- STEP 3put half of the egg mixture into the butter and caster sugar and mix thoroughly. Once done so add the other half and mix thoroughly. Then add in the tbsp of vanilla extract into the mixture and mix
- STEP 4Add the self raising flour and mix until all thick and drops of the spoon/whisk when tapped on side of bowl
- STEP 5Add Milk and stir
- STEP 6Put cupcake cases in to a bun tray or on to a metal cooking tray.
- STEP 7Spoon the mixture into the cases and cook for 15/20 minutes
- STEP 8Once cooked do the knife check and if the knife comes out clean then they are cooked and if it come out dirty they need to go back in the oven until the knife is clean
- STEP 9Now you have completed the cupcakes and now you can add any toppings you like.