Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Mushroom and Arugula Ravioli
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Serves 4
Just wanted to share another one of Rebecca Peters-Golden's Ravioli recipes from Good Food Stories.
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter or 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 pound (4 oz.) mushrooms, finely chopped (I like to use a mixture of shiitake and baby portabellas, but use your favorites)
- a large handful of arugula, roughly chopped
- 1/4 pound (4 oz.) ricotta cheese
- 1 4-oz. log goat cheese/chevre
- salt and pepper to taste
- STEP 1Melt the butter or heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- STEP 2Stir in the mushrooms and garlic, then cook without stirring for 3 minutes to brown the mushrooms. Stir again and cook for 2 minutes more to cook through.
- STEP 3Scrape the mushrooms into a medium mixing bowl and allow to cool for 5 minutes.
- STEP 4Add the arugula, ricotta, and chevre to the mushrooms and season with salt and pepper to taste.