Ginger and Squash Ravioli
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Serves 4
Ginger Butternut Squash Ravioli- This is from Good Food Stories Rebecca Peters-Golden easy home made ravioli fillings.
- 1 butternut squash, cut into approximately 1-inch cubes
- 3-5 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 3 fresh sage leaves, minced
- STEP 1Preheat the oven to 375ÃÂ and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- STEP 2In a medium mixing bowl, toss the cubed squash with olive oil to coat, and season with salt and pepper.
- STEP 3Spread the squash evenly on the prepared baking sheet and bake until soft and golden (about 30 minutes, during which you can make your pasta dough).
- STEP 4Add the sage and ginger to the mixing bowl. Add the cooked squash and mash to combine. Adjust seasoning to taste.