Sweet Chilli & Soy Kingklip
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Plus 30 minutes marinating time
- Serves 1
Sweet and salty asian flavours blend together perfectly in this quick and super tasty way of cooking kingklip. Perfect meal for one after a long day's work!
- 1 kingklip fillet (or any white fish)
- 1 Tbs. Sweet chilli sauce
- 1 Tbs. Soy sauce
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 1/4 tsp. Ginger, fresh, crushed
- 1/4 tsp. Garlic, fresh, crushed
- 1/2 lemon, juice only
- STEP 1Mix together all the ingredients and pour over the fish, reserving some to spoon over after cooking. Leave fish to marinate for 30 minutes.
- STEP 2Heat some oil and a knob of butter in a pan. Fry the fish over medium-high heat for about 4 minutes on each side (depending on the thickness), until the fish flakes easily.
- STEP 3Transfer to a serving plate and spoon the reserved marinade over the fish.
- STEP 4Serve with what ever vegetables you prefer. I ate this with creamy mashed potato and steamed brocolli and carrots. Super tasty and super easy!