Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Easy Quorn Chicken Parmigiana
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 2
A quick, easy and budget friendly recipe. Also a very tasty and healthy alternative to actual chicken.
- 1 pack Quorn chicken pieces
- 1 jar Passata sauce
- Mozzarella ball (you can use the one for pizza as its cheaper)
- A handful of grated mozzarella. (You can also use mature cheddar as its slightly cheaper)
- 500g Baby potatoes
- A sprinkle of parsley
- A sprinkle of salt
- Handful of breadcrumbs
- STEP 1Preheat the oven to 200 degrees celsius. Put the potatoes in the pot and leave for 10 minutes to boil until softened.
- STEP 2Warm the quorn chicken until warm and soft and then add the passata sauce. Whilst that is heating up, add a handful of the grated mozzarella and sprinkle the salt and parsley until into the pot and stir until it has melted.
- STEP 3Once the sauce has heated up, add the sauce to a casserole dish and top with a few slices of mozzarella, breadcrumbs and grated mozzarella and put in the oven for 5-10 minutes or until the cheese has melted and turned golden brown.
- STEP 4Serve. You can also serve it with pasta as an alternative.