Ginger and White Chocolate Cookies
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 15
Egg-less cookies with great ginger and whites chocolate flavour.
- 125g unsalted butter
- 125g caster sugar
- 200g plain flour
- 80g white chocolate chips
- 1-2tsp ginger
- 1tbsp milk
- 1tsp baking powder
- STEP 1Preheat the oven to 170C/350F. Cream the sugar and butter.
- STEP 2Add the remaining ingredients until the mix creates a soft dough.
- STEP 3Roll small balls of dough onto the lined baking tray. Squash them until they are flat-ish. Bake for 11 mins.