Member recipe by kingwoppading
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp salted butter, plus a few bits extra for browning
- 50 ml sherry
- 1 cooked crab, in the shell
- 1 handfuls finely chopped parsley
- 1 handfuls fresh breadcrumbs
- 1 small handfuls parmesan
- Gently fry the shallot and garlic in butter until softened. Pour in the sherry and bring to a simmer.
- Add the crab meat, reserving the shell. Warm through for 4-5 minutes then stir in the parsley.
- Spoon the mixture back into the crab shell. Sprinkle the top with breadcrumbs and grate over a little parmesan and add a grind of black pepper. Place a few dots of butter on top.
- Put under a hot grill for 1-2 minutes to crisp the bread and melt the cheese.
- Serve with toast.